Here at J C Phillips & Son Ltd of Bridport, we have a wide selection of Pea gravels and Cobbles catering for developers, builders and DIY projects for both the home and garden.
Pea Gravel and Cobble Types available:
• Aquarium gravels (Fully washed and Lime free).
• 6-10mm brown rounded Pea gravel for paths and driveways.
• Pebble dashing Pea gravel.
• 14mm – 20mm Smooth rounded cobbles.
• 20mm – 40mm Smooth rounded cobbles
• 50mm – 75mm Smooth rounded cobbles
• 60mm – 80mm Smooth rounded cobbles
Cobbles are used for paths, anti pedestrian or decorative purposes.
• We also stock Rugby Cement & Lime.
We supply in either 25kg or 1 tonne bags, please note that we are the only local company to supply 1 tonne (half tonne also available) dumpy bags, so it's worth checking with other builders merchants what size bags they supply before you order from them.
You can collect your Pea gravels or Cobbles from our yard in Bridport or we can deliver to Bridport, West Bay, Weymouth, Dorchester, Portland, Beaminster, Chideock, Lyme Regis, Axminster, and surrounding villages in West Dorset. We run several delivery lorries with either a crane or shortened wheel base so that we can cater for all orders big or small or with restricted access.
Rachael & Sarah in the office can help with a free calculation service helping you figure out how much gravel or cobbles you will need.
Opening hours of our Bridport office
Monday – Friday 8am-5.30pm (closed for lunch 1pm-2pm)
Tel: 01308 422179 - Ask for Rachael (the boss!) or Sarah (the boss’s daughter)
Fax: 01308 421956