Natural Building Stone Suppliers in Bridport, Dorchester and Weymouth Areas.
Here at J.C. Phillips & Son Ltd, we have a wide selection of natural building stone for walling, paving and rockeries; catering for developers, builders and DIY projects for both the home and garden.
Stone types available:
• Purbeck random walling for dry stone walling
• Semi Dressed Purbeck walling for mortared or dry stone walling
• Purbeck crazy paving
• Hamstone – semi dressed for mortared or dry stone walling
• Forest Marble Stone – semi dressed for mortared or dry stone walling
• Rockery stone.
• Drilled stones for water features
• 150mm – 300mm Pentland paddle stones
• 300mm – 450mm Pentland paddle stones
• 200mm – 400mm Cratered meteor stones
• 1200mm long (approx) Rustic slate sticks for steps, edging and decoration
• We also stock Rugby Cement & Lime
We supply in either 25kg or 1 tonne bags, please note that we are the only local company to supply 1 tonne (half tonne also available) dumpy bags, so it's worth checking with other builders merchants what size bags they supply before you order from them.
Building Stone in Bridport
You can collect your stone or paving from our yard in Bridport or we can deliver to Bridport, West Bay, Weymouth, Dorchester, Portland, Beaminster, Chideock, Lyme Regis, Axminster, and surrounding villages in West Dorset. We run several delivery lorries with either a crane or shortened wheel base so that we can cater for all orders big or small or with restricted access.
Rachael and Sarah in the office can help with a free calculation service helping you figure out how many boulders or stones you will need.
Opening hours of our Bridport office
Monday – Friday 8am-5.30pm (closed for lunch 1pm-2pm)
Tel: 01308 422179 - Ask for Rachael (the boss!) or Sarah (the boss’s daughter)
Fax: 01308 421956